Hope for Difficult Conditions
Through Personalized Swiss Medicine
In Partnership with Paracelsus Clinic Switzerland
Swiss Medical Clinics is an innovative medical center located in Cyprus. We deliver personalized Swiss medicine right here, without any need for you to visit Switzerland. What’s more, we have a price advantage compared to Swiss clinics, for both local and international patients. If you have a challenging medical condition and you’ve run out of options, we are here for you. At our clinic we offer hope and results for difficult conditions, including cancer, Lyme disease, autoimmune diseases and more. Here are a few of the reasons why we are different:
- COMPREHENSIVE TESTING: We begin with comprehensive diagnosis, including these tests available only at our clinic, if indicated: GI Profiling, Toxic Metals Provocation, RGCC, Darkfield Microscopy, and more.
- CAUSE OF THE DISEASE: We work on removing the root cause of the disease as opposed to managing symptoms.
- CUSTOMIZATION: We custom tailor treatment plans for each patient. No two patients are the same.
- PROPRIETARY PROTOCOLS: We employ our proprietary medical protocols developed over 25 years, in cooperation with our Switzerland-based associates, including Dr. Thomas Rau, MD, professor of medicine.
- PERSONALIZED MEDICINE: We practice personalized medicine, whereby treatments are matched to the genotype of each patient when indicated.
- INNOVATIVE TREATMENTS: We employ innovative medical treatments and deliver the highest quality of care.
- WE CARE: More importantly, we give you, the patient, the personal attention, dignity, and respect you deserve. To us you are not a faceless patient—you are an individual.
We warmly invite you to get in touch with us today to discuss your medical needs. Please feel free to call us at +357 22456777, email, or use the “Contact Us” form by clicking here: Contact Us
Presenting “HOPE: 30 Medical Case Studies With Personalized Swiss Medicine”
Our New Medical Book Available in the Summer of 2023.
(Members of the media, please contact us for advance review copies)
“To Treat Differently,
We Must Think